A Very Hectic Day

I take photos in the washroom – yikes!

Here I am once again, at 4am writing this blog post… As the post title says, yes, I had a very hectic day today (or infact, yesterday), like I mentioned in my previous post.

So starting from morning, I woke up at 8:30am and skipping the unnecessary details, I was in Sheharyar’s car at 9:10am. Reached college and got into the line to collect my farewell pass.

Our college farewell will be held at Pearl Continental Hotel and start at the most odd time ever – 11:30am! It is day after tomorrow, and guess what, I’ll have to wear a suit! Yes, you read that right… A suit, again! Aaarghh… How much I hate those things! It’s not compulsory to wear that, but all my friends are doing so and have told me to wear it too!

I stayed at college till 10:30am… Met friends, and decided to go somewhere for some food as no one had done breakfast. And as usual, Hassaan came up with the idea of going to Al Nakhal Cafe for Sheesha *coughs* and ofcourse, they also have shawarmas and burgers πŸ˜‰ Meanwhile, I remembered that I also had to get my Nokia N96 fixed. So before going to Al Nakhal Cafe, I came back home to collect my phone, then off to the cafe.

At Al Nakhal, the sheesha’s smoke started irritating my sore throat a lot and I started coughing badly. Had to soon move out of there and then off I went to Espresso with Sheharyar to have my favourite Chicken Strips (yes, that’s the only thing I like there) with fresh lime (no Coke for me!).

Saw this barat passing by Shun Restaurant 0_o

After our tummies got full, we went to the Nokia Care Center in Siddiq Centre. Met the branch manager there, showed him my Nokia N96 and after checking for its LCD, the phone was finally admitted in the hospital πŸ™‚ And oh, not to mention, I also saw their labs at the NCC where they were fixing other Nokia phones. To me, it looked like an operation theater with lots of mobile phones on one table =P I wanted to, but sadly, I couldn’t take any photos inside as I was sitting right in front of the manager πŸ˜‰ And no, I didn’t try using the spy camera app in the Nexus One πŸ˜€ Thanks to Ayaz and Danish (for tolerating my calls after every few minutes) in Karachi, I’ll get my phone back tomorrow, whereas it takes atleast a week to repair hardware damages.


When I got back home, I went straight to bed and slept as if I haven’t slept in ages! After that, studies, Twitter, MIX10 updates, studies, Twitter…. And the cycle goes on.

I hope everyone else had a good day too!

  1. Assalamualaikum Haris,

    I read the article about you in Dawn and found it really inspiring. are you running Sizzled core.com alone or do you have ppl wokring for you. because the content of that website is very well updated and looked pretty organized…..wish best of luck!

    Jawad Khan

Comments are closed.

Up Next:

Back From The Grave With Lots Of Updates...

Back From The Grave With Lots Of Updates...